With this application you will be able to consult the specifications of the SoCs from major manufacturers: Allwinner, Amlogic, Apple, Broadcom, Cavium, Freescale, HiSilicon, Intel, Leadcore, MediaTek, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Rockchip, Samsung, Spreadtrum, ST-Ericsson, Texas Instruments and Xiaomi.
* 700+ SoCs with all specifications.
* Photos of SoCs
* Function “Favorites”: Add your favorite SoCs in one place!.
* Upgradeable database via Over-The-Air
* SoC comparator. Compare up to 10 SoCs!
* Offline operation, it is not necessary to have active Internet connection (Some functions need an Internet connection).
Click here to view the changelog.
How do I update the application data?
Since version 2.0 of SoC-L data is updated via OTA and not every time the application is updated from Google Play. Normally the application will warn you by displaying a message that an update is available, but you can also force the update check selected by the “Check for Updates” option in the main menu.
Note: in devices with limited resources updating take a while to take place. If for some reason the update gives error, try to update again, otherwise contact us.
How do I compare 2 different SoCs?
- To add a SoC to the comparator simply click on the icon of the balance:
- Once you have all the SoCs you want to compare (maximum 10 SoCs) click on the balance icon at the top of SoC-L (next to the icon the number of SoCs added is shown):
- Check the SoCs you want to compare and click on “Compare Selected”.
- To remove a SoC from the comparator list, simply click on the trash can icon.
Note: If you select 2 SoCs, the comparator “SoC vs SoC” will be displayed. If you want to display the “Multi SoCs” comparator when selecting 2 SoCs, disable the “SoC vs SoC Comparator” option in Settings.
How do I add a SoC to favorites?
- Simply look for the SoC and click on the star to the right of the name in the list:
Does SoC-L not work or stop working on my device?
- You need to have an Android 5.0 or higher device with at least 512 MB of RAM.
- We do not recommend using SoC-L with the framework Xposed, we have detected that it causes a malfunction in the application.
- In very rare cases, some custom ROMs (especially if they are not stable) cause the application to stop responding and close.
- In any other case, contact us to solve the problem.
Does the Top 10 Popular SoCs list not update or does it occasionally?
- The list is automatically updated every day and you must have an active Internet connection.
- Often the most popular SoCs do not usually vary in position in the list from one day to another.
- English – iJR Software Team
- Spanish – iJR Software Team
- French – iJR Software Team
- Portuguese – iJR Software Team
- Russian – Dmitriy Royko
- Simplified Chinese – Darwin Lee
If you want to have SoC-L in your language, contact us.