After upgrading CPU-L and GPU-L to version 2.0, iJR Software announces that CPU-L 2.0 is now available on Google Play. In this update we have included many new features and some very interesting ones are:
- Pictures of SoCs: besides obtaining the specifications, you will be able to observe how the SoCs are. Because many SoCs are layered, there are initially few photos of SoCs.
- Upgradeable database: just like CPU-L and GPU-L 2.0, from SoC-L 2.0 it will no longer be necessary to update the application from Google Play to have the specifications of the latest SoCs, now they will simply be releasing updates that will come from instantly to all our users.
- Improved Comparator: We have improved the Comparator and now you can compare up to 10 SoCs at the same time. In addition we have included a new comparator “SoC vs SoC” for when you compare the specifications of 2 SoCs.
- List of the latest SoCs added: Do you want to know what are the latest and new developments in the market ?, now you can consult them in the list of recent SoCs added.
- Renewed interface: and last but not least, we have renewed the application interface to adapt to the new times and at the same time we have improved the interaction with the user: now you can add SoCs to the comparator directly from the main screen or in the browser .
For more information and to download SoC-L, click here.