After updating CPU-L 2 a few weeks ago, iJR Software announces that GPU-L 2.0 is now available on Google Play. In this update we have included many new features and some very interesting ones are:
- Pictures of GPUs: besides obtaining the specifications, you can see how the GPUs are. At the moment only available in 100 GPUs. Help us to increase the number of images by sending us a photo of your GPU by clicking here.
- Updateable database: Like CPU-L 2.0, it will no longer be necessary to update the application from Google Play to have the specifications of the latest GPUs, now they will simply be releasing updates that will instantly reach all of our users.
- Enhanced Comparator: We have improved the comparator and now you can compare up to 10 GPUs at the same time. In addition we have included a new comparator “GPU vs GPU” for when you compare the specifications of 2 GPUs.
- List of the latest GPUs added: Do you want to know what are the latest and new developments in the market ?, now you can consult them in the list of last GPUs added.
- Renewed Interface: Last but not least, we have renewed the interface of the application to adapt it to the new times and at the same time we have improved the interaction with the user: now you can add GPUs to the comparator directly from the main screen or in the browser .
Soon we will launch SoC-L 2.o with the same innovations as CPU-L and GPU-L 2.0.
For more information and to download GPU-L, click here.